Please read the Following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”)
We are , a brand of Move On, a partnership firm incorporated under the laws of India.
Use of website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the website from time to time. Move On (La Grinde) at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reasons thereof:
- "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you the person accessing this Website and ordering any Goods from the Website or from any other channel provided by Move On(La Grinde).
- "we", "us", "our", and "La Grinde" are references to the firm.
- "Goods" is a reference to any goods which we may offer for sale from our Website from time to time;
- "Service" or "Services" is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may request via our Website.
- "Delivery" is a reference to Coffee Beans & Brewing Equipment and to any form of delivery service, which are provided by us or a third party Courier Service and for both of which we take full responsibility;
- "Website" is a reference to our Website http://www.lagrinde.in or our mobile applications on which we offer our Goods or Services.
- Any contract for the supply of Coffee and Brewing Equipment from this Website is between you and us, for the supply of Goods or Services from this Website. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- Goods purchased from this Website are intended for your use only and you warrant that any Goods purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the Services.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us and the third party courier service. When you place your order online, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that either we will be able to fill your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will check availability and delivery capacity.
- The confirmation message will specify delivery details including the approximate delivery time specified by the Courier Company, and the Goods or Services ordered.
- If the Goods are not available or if there is no delivery capacity, we will also let you know by text message (SMS)\email or phone call.
Prices and Payment
- All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication and are incorporated into these Terms by reference; however we reserve the right to alter these in the future.
- The total price for Goods ordered, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all Goods. Payment has to be made by online payment, e.g. credit or debit card, in advance before placing order for delivery.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order.
- Delivery periods quoted on the website for ordering are approximate only and may vary. Goods will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of ordering.
- In case delivery is done by Move On (La Grinde) or a third party delivery partner assigned by Move On (La Grinde), we will give great care to deliver in a timely manner. No responsibility is taken for late delivery in either case.
- All orders are delivered by a reputable courier. If the Goods are not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted by us, please contact us,by telephone or email and we will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
- In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded.
- All risk in the Goods shall pass to you upon delivery.
- If you fail to accept delivery at the time they are ready for delivery, or we are unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which we incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify us in full for such cost.
- You must ensure that at the time of delivery adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such goods or premises where this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
- Where we have requested information from you, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
- You authorize us to use, store or otherwise process your personal information in order to provide the marketing and credit control purposes (the "Purpose"). The Purpose may include the disclosure of your personal information to selected third parties from time to time where we believe that the services offered by such third parties may be of interest to you or where this is required by law or in order to provide the Delivery to you.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
- Linked Sites There may be a number of links on our Website to third party Websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the Goods or Services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party Websites or the Services or Goods that they may provide to you.
- Complaints We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to ; or telephonically on: 09310272006.
Limitation of Liability
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the Goods and Services to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant Goods or Services. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits to you, howsoever arising. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Website.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services or delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as an act of God or those of third parties.
- If we are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which orders we will fill and to what extent.
- The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website or for any products or services purchased from us.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- All prices are in Indian Rupees. Delhi VAT is included where indicated.
- We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services or Goods that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- Payment must be made either at the time of ordering the Goods or Services from us by credit card or at the time of delivery by cash. Failure to pay on time will result in the cancellation of your order.
- Do not use or launch any automated system or program in connection with our website or its online ordering functionality;
- If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.
- No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
- You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about La Grinde.com.